Pages

conversation in bar Discussing about girls.

A  Deep conversation in a bar  Discussing about girls. Need to read it.
Wine Shop: The only place in the world where guys speak absolute truth.
       Conversation between  Mahesh and  karthik. Share if you like it.

Mahesh
: Bossey…, half MC whisky, 2 chilly chicken and soda for mixing. Konjam seekram~ boss..


After Round 1:



Karthick
: Machi, thanks for calling me for the treat. Good to have Software Engineer like you as my friend machi. I’m proud of you.

Mahesh
: It’s ok machi. All the dogs were busy, you were the only one who was free da. So I called you.

Karthick
: heee… (blushing) ok machi. Don’t get tensed da. Then machi.., corrected any girl?

Mahesh
: dai, why are you guys like this? The moment I say, software engineer, the next question is always about girlfriend. Machi, I do coding, bug fixing, have to face a lot of escalation daily machi. I don’t have the time and also the talent to find a girlfriend da.

Karthick
: Why are you giving unnecessary build-up? Accept the fact that no girl is looking you.

Mahesh:
Leave it machiii… when there are very good friends like you, and our guys why do I need a girlfriend and waste all time and money to her. Machi, don’t talk about girls. We can go to next round.


After Round 2:



Mahesh:
Machi, I have a big doubt machi. How in the world many beautiful girls roam with attu guys da? How the guys are correcting such good figures da ?? There should be some logic machi.

Karthick
: Machi… if you get a girl friend tomorrow I’ll say the same thing to my friends da... don’t know on what basis girls select their boyfriend. Wait machi, we’ll ask Kaviarasan’s girl friend Indu about girl’s world. She might help us da.

Mahesh
: No da... time is 9pm da, why to disturb her... it’s not decent to call her now da. We’ll ask later machi.

Karthick:
 Tringg... tringg... Hello Indu, Karthick here.

Indu:
 yah yah.. I’m having your drafter de... surely will bring tomorrow.

Karthick
: hey go to your room and speak,,, I have a doubt..

Indu
: I think I’m not having your Engineering Graphics Book, wait will search in my room once.

(Indu went to her room)


Dai… what’s the doubt,,, ask me soon,,, dad is in home.


Karthick:
 I know your friend Ramya doesn’t have any boyfriend. Can you introduce her to our Mahesh.

Indu:
 What Intro ?? Again..!! Stupid. Ask him what happened last week. Bye !

Mahesh:
 Machi.. ta da.. ta da.. ta toinnnggg… (humming) I’m back… here is our chilly chicken… sorry machi they made me to wait little longer... hey... who were you talking to??

Karthick
: Office friend machi… ok da… fill the glass….. Cheers...


After Round 3:



Mahesh:
 Cheers… Machi.. last time I had the same whisky in anna nagar da.. it was nice then, but now, nothing is happening till now… chee… waste of money machi.. here after we should not come to this DASMAC.

Karthick
: ohh is it... so you are steady now rite??

Mahesh
: heyy… ya machi… I’m steady da. It is just starting to show some effect machi.

Karthick
: ohh… machi.. tell me something about Ramya da ??

Mahesh
: machi… who told you da?? how do you know that da ??

Karthick:
 Indu told da… tell me what happened?

Mahesh
: Machi last week I called Indu da.. she told that she’ll give intro to her friend Ramya.

Karthick:
 Then ??? Adinggg... sollu da…

Mahesh:
 okay.. okay… will tell you.. but I want a chicken piece from your plate. Deal okay ?

Karthick:
 Thuuu…. Take it… tell me now…



Mahesh
: hmmm… ‘Oru maalai ilaveyil neramm… azhagaana ilaiyuthir kaalammm.. satru tholavinil aval mugam paathen… angey tholainthavan naaneyyyy… ‘^

Karthick
: dai… don’t make me a murderer.. tell me what happened that day ?

Mahesh:
 Machi… look up, see the fan… it a flashback scene.

Karthick:
 hiyooo… :(:(:( okay…


****Flash Back Starts****



7.10am, Singapore Shopping, Ambattur


Mahesh
: hey Indu, where is Ramya?

Indu: College bus will come by 7.25... She’ll come in 5 mins... just pretend as if you being here is accidental... please don’t damage my image… she’s my best friend… I didn’t tell anything about you.. if you impress her now in this 1st meet I’ll say some good things about you,,, now u leave…


[After 5 mins…


Ramya arrives.. Ramya, the most beautiful girl Mahesh has ever seen.. She was wearing a blue cotton chudidhar and white dupatta. She had a homely face with a black bindi which appeared like a black dot in full moon. The silky pony tail was seen carrying a red rose. And most importantly, she belonged to the rare species of girls who knows what exactly is the purpose of dupatta. She stole Mahesh’s little little heart.]



Mahesh
: Hey Indu... what are you doing here... my friend called me now, so I took a left and what a surprise.

Indu:
 hi Mahesh… I’m waiting for my college bus. We are having practical’s today. And Mahesh, this is Ramya, my classmate... and Ramya this is Mahesh my fiancée’s friend.

[Mahesh’s mind voice: Dai Mahesh, don’t blush too much, just say Hi to her.. if you blush girls will definitely find out and you’ll be a dead duck ! ]



Mahesh
: hi Ramya. Your hairstyle is good

Ramya
: Thanks A-N-N-A

[For a second, the birds which were flying high stopped in the mid-air, the waves that hit the rocks in kanyakumari didn’t go back, the dog which was lifting its leg near the lamp post stood in three legs and there was no single post about Sachin, Ponting and Ravindra Jadeja in BB.


Mahesh could see Indu waving her hand in front of him. He smelled his sixth sense. His ear got the much needed opening. ]
 


Mahesh
: [Show as if he is speaking in the phone after the insult] Hello. What? Bet match @ 7.30. ok ok.. done. I started machi. Ramya… bye… they are waiting for me, I have to go and call the toss for the match u know. See you later. Bye Indu. 

****Flash Back Starts**** 


Mahesh:
 This is what happened machi.

Karthick
: haa haa haa… machi… semmma comedy da… haa haa haa,… dai yerna bothai yellam yerangidichi da… [ ha ha ha… wat a comedy… I’m back to my senses.. I feel like I’m on round 1 machi]

Machi… what is love machi???


Mahesh
: Machi,

If you love someone and if it’s because of her Lips, her Eyes, her great looks, it’s not Love, its Lust.


If you love someone and if it’s because of her intelligence or insight about Life, it is Admiration.


If you love someone and if it’s because of her care she shows on you, it’s Pity.


If you love someone and if it’s because she makes you mad, it’s Infatuation.


Karthik:
 Then, What is Love???


Mahesh:
 haa haa haa… theriliye machiii… Oru quarter sollen ……  J  


Src: hyd-masti