50 most addictive Flash based games at your own risk!Do you Love only large and intersting games like on cool PC or Mac or Sony PlayStation, Then you should have a look to these mini flash games that makes you more addict. Warning : playing flash games is much risky that it can make or lead you to unemployment
1. Doom -One of the greatest games of all time, now available on Flash! Yes, the same old bloody game we've all enjoyed playing in the past decade
4. Killer Flu - in this game you are not killing the virus actually but killing with the virus. The aim is to spread deseas till it gets the status of pandemic
5. Tennis Game - Another old-as-world game that is nothing more but a good replica of Nintendo tennis game.
9. Super Mario - Another Never ending italian story of a plumber saving a princess
11. Binball Wizard - Have a few minutes to relax and kick the ball inside the office. Breaking a few computers and windows will decrease your stress
13. Contra 20th Anniversary Edition - Another glorious “run and gun” game title. Created by Konami about 20 years ago this game was resorected using Flash!
14. Crimson Room - So you wake up in unknown place without any idea how you got in this room. All you think of is how to get out! Think! Think Fast!
16. Pursuit Across Europe - Here is a part of BMW promo - racing game with stunning graphics and sound effects.
17. Monster Den: Book of Dread - A party-based dungeon crawl tactical RPG. Create a party of up to four heroes from five distinct character classes. Then battle to the depths of the dungeon, increasing in strength and finding a powerful treasure.
19. ZWoK! - Do you remember Worms? Here is a friendly reminder of amazing step-by-step strategy
24. Desktop Tower Defense - In this game you have to defend your desktop from small creepy invaders.
25. Portal - Vastly more sophisticated than most of the flash games you will have played before, Portal: The Flash Version is by far one of the best-looking flash games we've ever played.
27. Prince of Persia - is a platform based game that was widely seen as a great leap forward in the quality of animation seen in computer games. Developed firstly on 1989 for the Apple II. You can now play the flash remake.
31. Cursor*10 - this is an annoying game, but it's maddeningly addictive. You have to get to the top of the building and tap stuff along the way. When the time runs out you start again, but you have to race against your previous effort.
34. Curveball (3D Pong) - is simply remake of the popular game called Pong – but in 3D. Very cool and addictive game that can kill some precious time.
35. Bowman Game - aim your shot and power up to fire your arrow from you bow and kill the opponent.
37. Protector - is a mixture of tower defense and a tactical RPG game. In order to destroy the hordes of rats, ogres and other enemies, you will need to employ wizards and knights.
40. Samorost1 - a combination of interactive graphic art with an engaging story line. On Samorost 1, you have to help a dude save his planet by avoiding a collision with another.
42. Line Rider - extremely popular Flash game where you have to draw a surface for a little guy slide on using his sled. The game has the option to save and load what you created, which enables people to come up with all sorts of crazy and incredible tracks. Very addictive.
43. Final Ninja - as they say: only a ninja can kill a ninja. Regular humans are useless against a ninja.
44. Warbears - on this game, you command a group of war bears that are called to solve a robbery on a local bank.
46. Elements - utterly dizzying game where you need to move a ball around, destroying bricks until you reach the green brick that will take you to the next level. There are 25 levels to go. Hopefully your eyes will last that many! for more findcrazy.blogspot.com
48. Boxhead 2Play Rooms - massacre all the box-headed zombies. On your arsenal, you’ll find guns, UZIs, shotguns, explosive barrels and even hand grenades!
If you love these collection encourage me by sharing and expressing your views findcrazy.blogspot.com